Saturday, February 20, 2010

Starting Place

Today-- well, actually tonight-- I decided to stop talking about, stop jotting down--in the various notebooks, journals, and worksheets scattered throughout my house-- and stop reading (every self help/ find your passion book) about what I'm going to do with my life and just do it. Yes, I know I've said this thousands of times before, but this time is different. I am sick of being self conscious, fearful and fat. I have lost the same 6lbs for the last time. I don't know if it was the pep / u suck talk my husband gave me tonight or the stepping on the scale to see i gained back 4lbs-- ( i really was craving that burger yesterday)-- that exposed my need to have more to do better. All I know is that tonight I have stepped off the Train Mediocrity at Station Complacency, jumped off the Platform of Change and pulled out my Map of Dreams. Tonight, I am ready to go where I have never gone before and do what I've never done. I'm ready to pursue and discover my passions, lose 50lbs and become fearless. The trek may be hard, lonely and long, but I'm ready. At daybreak my Journey to SoulJoy begins.


No comments:

Post a Comment